Find a Volvo truck that's perfect for your needs.
The future of regional hauling - today.
Long haul efficiency – premium comfort.
Setting the standard for heavy haul.
Serious off-highway capability.
Premium features, purpose built.
Volvo Powertrain keeps your business moving forward.
The engine that redefines versatility.
Lightweight, heavy-duty performance
Power for every application
Power options for special applications
Factory-installed engine options
Near-zero emissions and enhanced efficiency
Speak to a Volvo expert near you.
Find a Dealer
News & Stories
The Latest In Volvo Trucks
Stories from our drivers.
The latest news from Volvo Trucks.
Connect with us on social.
Volvo Genuine Transmission
Our newest I-Shift makes drivers more productive: using intelligent electronics to continuously monitor grade, speed, weight, and engine load, shifting when necessary or holding a gear—whichever saves more fuel. So regardless of experience or training, I-Shift helps every driver become more fuel-efficient.
View I-Shift Product Guide
When steep-grade startability, low-speed maneuverability, or maximum GCW loads are critical, the I-Shift with Crawler Gears is the answer. The crawler option adds either one or two gears to the I-Shift for Severe Duty, a low gear and an ultra-low gear, making it a 13- or 14-speed transmission.
• Enables controlled forward and reverse travel at extremely slow speeds
• Can haul up to 220,000 lbs (with component compatibility approval)
• Perfect for paving and curbing applications
The improved I-Shift for Severe Duty transmission is built for rugged applications. It can be found standard on all VHD models and is optional for all other models. The latest edition of the I-Shift for Severe Duty includes upgraded hardware and software, improved engaging sleeves, and a new countershaft brake for improved performance and smoother shifting.
• Able to provide PTO drive connections in three different positions (Front Engine PTO, Rear Engine PTO and Transmission Mounted PTO) for gear pumps, piston pumps or direct drive shaft connections
• I-Shift with the Performance software package offers the P+ Enhanced Performance mode, adapted for construction and heavy haul applications
With our world-class dealer network of more than 350 locations, your trucks are never far from the quality care and maintenance you expect when you buy a Volvo truck.