Find a Volvo truck that's perfect for your needs.
The future is now.
The future of regional hauling - today.
Long haul efficiency – premium comfort.
Setting the standard for heavy haul.
Tougher made smarter.
The ultimate auto hauler.
Volvo Powertrain keeps your business moving forward.
The engine that redefines versatility.
Lightweight, heavy-duty performance
Power for every application
Power options for special applications
Ensures the right shift at the right time
Factory-installed engine options
Near-zero emissions and enhanced efficiency
Speak to a Volvo expert near you.
Find a Dealer
The Latest In Volvo Trucks
Stories for our drivers and fleet managers.
The latest news from Volvo Trucks.
Connect with us on social.
Use this quick reference guide to open discussion with body builders and customers. The Volvo parameter offering is extensive and correctly programming the truck will make its operation safer and more efficient. Premium Tech Tool is required to adjust parameter logic.
The below parameters are programmed through the Tech Tool available at the dealer.
If you can’t find a function, call Body Builder Support at 1-877-770-7575 to see if the function exists.
- P1MG2 – Road Speed Limit Difference Between Loaded and Unloaded Vehicle
- P1MG3 – Use Lower Road Speed Limit on Loaded Vehicle
- P1AL0 – Differentiated RSL, Enable
- AZM – Enable second speed axle
- P1G42 – Minimum DPF inhibit target speed limit
- P1OHL – Manual Parked Regeneration of Diesel Particulate Filter, Enable
- IBQ – DPF_Regen_Menu_Enable
- IBP – DPF_Status_Menu_Enable
PTO Functions (including Split-Shaft, REPTO & FEPTO
- ANE – Resume or target engine speed for PTO 0
- AND – Maximum engine speed for the ESC PTO 0
- AZH – Enable activation of high idle by engaging PTO
- DXM – Enable engine speed limit when PTO active (PTO0)
- DWN – Engine speed limit when PTO active
- DHA – Time before PTO activation is seen as a ramp
- BZG – Max Vehicle Speed to activate PTO1
- DB – PTO min vehicle speed
- P1JED – PTO Through Driveshaft, Enable
- P1HUM – PTO Switch Override
- XM – Parking brake condition to activate PTO1
- SMA – PTO, Override idle shutdown condition, enable
- YT – PTO Out 2 engage condition edge trig
- YU – PTO Out 2 engage/on condition Parking Brake
- YV – PTO Out 2 engage/on condition Gear in Neutral
- YW – PTO Out 2 engage/on condition Gear in Low Split
- LJL – Park brake switch, PTO exit condition
- YY – PTO Out 2 engage condition engine speed below
- YZ – PTO Out 2 engage/on condition vehicle speed below
- ZA – PTO Out 2 mount (Engine #2)
- ZB – PTO 2 activated, engine speed limitation
- IGF – Engine Speed Requested for PTO 2 (500- 1500 r/min)
- IHP – Increasing ramp PTO 2 (250 r/min/s)
- HIS – Decreasing ramp PTO2 (250 r/min/s)
- PTO 3 & PTO 4 etc.
- BRQ – Activate functionality, split-box
- IFU – Remote PTO control enable
- XN – Type of PTO (Engine #1)
- CNM – Engine lad limit in PTO to allow Idle Shutdown
Remote Start/ Stop Functions
- ZU – Engine remote start condition park brake
- ZV – Engine remote start condition gear in neutral
- FNN – Enable EMS controlled external start
- IGB – Remote start and stop enable
- IL – Engine shutdown input, enable
- IHM – Parking Brake as condition for Remote Stop
- CUL – Enable engine start from chassis
Remote Throttle Functions
- EE – Second accelerator pedal
- ZX – Enable Hand Throttle
- ZZ – Hand throttle, upper limit
- ZY – Hand throttle, lower limit
- AER – Hand throttle potentiometer, min limit
- AES – Hand throttle potentiometer, max limit
- JCO – PTO 2 Consent time
Lift Axle Functions
- SOS – RAA31PT Aux Pusher axle, over-speed threshold
- RWQ – EQS Pusher Axle Auto-lift Alert, Speed Threshold
- RWP – ECS Tag Axle Manual Mode Warning, Speed Threshold
Radio & Safety & Wiper Functions
- LYL – Mute radio when park brake alert
- SNQ – Audio System Mute in Reverse Gear, Enable
- RXX – Door Lock, Vehicle Speed, Threshold
- RXY – Door Unlock, Vehicle Speed, Threshold
- RHW – Automatic Headlamp Activation by Wiper Status
- RHY – Automatic Headlamp Activation by Intermediate Wiper Status
- RHX – Automatic Headlamp Deactivation by Wiper Status
- RHZ – Automatic Headlamp Deactivation by Intermediate Wiper Status
- REO – Enable V P37 Wiper Park Status Signal
- RIO – Low Speed Intermittent Wiper, Enable
- SRK – Cruise Control, Wiper Status Condition, Enable (enables the wiper status to be used as a cruise control entry/ exit condition)
- CPP – Enable Auto Neutral functionality
- BRO – Auto neutral brake pedal, position
- AHX – Enable Auto Neutral, Park Brake
- BRP – Activate conditions, auto neutral gear lever
- IGD – Gear in neutral Detection
- IGE – Auto neutral engine speed
- IXA – Allison retarder detection
- RFQ – Retarder, Automatic Brake Lamp Hysteresis
- RFR – Retarder Brake Lamp Minimum Speed
- GT – C3 output enable (digital signal)
- LV – Speed Output BBB:28
- SD – C3 Digital function inverter
Muddy Site Functions
- IFX – Muddy site enabled
- IHO – Muddy site vehicle speed limit
- IFY – Muddy site brake enable
- IFZ – Muddy site clutch enable
- IGC – Muddy site gear enable
- IIA – Muddy site engine speed ramp value