Volvo Reman Cut Costs Not Corners
Whether you’re looking for a replacement engine or injector, cylinder head or coolant pump, turn to Volvo Reman components for better performance, increased reliability and longer life for your Volvo truck.
Volvo Reman is the only remanufactured product engineered to our exact OEM/service specifications. Our Volvo-trained technicians use the latest technology to ensure each of our remanufactured components meets the strictest tolerances. This process includes:
- Electromagnetic crack detection
- Precision machining
- Calibrated and certified gauges
- Expert welding techniques
- Dynamic testing processes
REBUILT VERSUS REMAN
Although “rebuilt” and “reman” sound similar, rebuilt parts are nothing like remanufactured components. Rebuilt is just that: repairing only what has failed or is excessively worn – not bringing the complete unit back to spec. Only the original manufacturer of a product can properly remanufacture it. Why? Because only the original manufacturer has the original and current specifications.
Volvo Reman’s stringent remanufacturing process includes:
- Visual inspections – We look for signs of wear, hairline cracks or any other flaws that could affect performance. Only the best parts are selected for remanufacturing.
- Quality control – Each component is completely disassembled, cleaned and inspected by trained Volvo Reman technicians. Each part undergoes state-of-the-art crack detection and is precision-machined where specified.
- Advanced recovery techniques – Our technicians reassemble components that have passed our stringent cleaning and remanufacturing process, and then install new bearings, gaskets, seals, O-rings and other worn parts.
- Calibration and testing – We subject all finished parts to calibration controls to ensure the correct torque specs are met. Assemblies are also tested, including dyno testing all transmissions, to make sure that they meet Volvo’s high quality standards.
- Paint and packaging – Our factory-trained painters mask flanges, shafts and threads before painting major components with rust-inhibiting paint. Then, all components are wrapped in plastic before being placed in boxes or on stands to safeguard them during shipping.
PREMIUM RELIABILTY, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Volvo Reman components come with one of the strongest warranties in the country – 100 percent parts and contingent damage, and 100 percent labor, if the part is installed by an authorized Volvo dealer.
Our line-up of available parts includes both major units and other components, such as:
- Basic and 7/8 engines
- Cylinder heads
- Coolant pumps
- Driving devices
- Injectors and injector kits
- Connecting rods
- Diesel exhaust fluid pumps
Volvo Reman products are only available through our North American network of authorized Volvo dealers. Contact your nearest dealer today to learn more.