Your time means money, that’s why Volvo Trucks Uptime Services saves you both. With over 350 dealers across North America, our coast-to-coast network offers a suite of Uptime Services that not only help you through every step of a service event, but also make sure your trucks stay where they belong–on the road.
Here’s what you need to know about each aspect of our Uptime Services.
It’s the connection that delivers real uptime management and real downtime protection.
Imagine this. You arrive at the terminal. You pick up your work order. Then, you head out to the truck for your pre-trip inspection. Everything checks out. It’s time to hit the road. You’re making good time, and then it happens. Your truck sets a diagnostic trouble code. At the same time you see it, we see it too. We diagnose the problem. We contact the decision maker. We find the dealer nearest to you and verify the right parts are available. We schedule the repair event and make sure the technician is brought up to speed. Before you know it, you’re back on the road. Back to your job.
Remote Diagnostics account for a 70% reduction in average diagnostic time for targeted faults and over 22% reduction in average repair times for targeted faults based on data collected from more than 50 thousand trucks on the road currently benefiting from the service. We’re LIVE when you need us. It’s as simple as that.
What does it take to keep your trucks moving? Our team of uptime experts know. At our state-of-the-art Uptime Center, dedicated teams and technology work together to help you manage the unpredictability of the road. Offerings include:
- Roadside assistance. Your truck can’t make it to the shop? No problem. We’ll bring assistance directly to you. Available 24/7 in the US and Canada.
- Load forwarding. Accidents happen, and sometimes you can’t make your delivery. No sweat. Our team will help find a way. We can coordinate rentals or arrange for the load to be delivered by another fleet.
- Parts expediting. Nobody likes repair delays. We’ll leverage our network to locate the parts you need and making sure they are where you need them, when you need them.
Service Management Platform (ASIST)
It’s a simple, web-based platform tool that consolidates all maintenance events and communication in one place so you can avoid invoice and repair surprises. It’ll make your job easier in more ways than one.
- Manage assets with ease. Access information on all your equipment and important contacts. Make notes on fleet processes and individual assets to guide the service process.
- Streamline communication. Never hear a busy signal again. The ASIST dashboard gives you access to every active service event with the click of a button, while customized service alerts keep you informed every mile of the way.
- Ensure accurate estimates. Know exactly what you’re paying for. Online access to estimates lets you review, comment and approve all estimates before any work is performed.
- Reduce costs and downtime. Efficiency drives savings. ASIST services generate proven uptime by getting your trucks diagnosed, repaired, and back on the road faster.
Premium Maintenance Plans
Premium Maintenance Plans are here to improve vehicle uptime, increase productivity, and provide peace of mind. Benefits are as follows.
- Volvo Genuine Parts. The right parts, right when and where you need them.
- Volvo-trained trucks specialists. Repairs done faster and accurately by highly-trained Volvo specialists at Volvo service centers around North America.
- Proactive repair management. Every service event triggers an automatic check for pending maintenance, recalls, and service programs.
Our Protection Plans are highly customizable. Choose the length and extent of coverage that best suits your specific application.
- Avoid future cost increase. Lock in current labor rates and parts prices.
- Enhanced resale value. Most plans are transferable, adding value to your vehicle.
- A network of service. Your Volvo Protection Plan is honored at over 350 dealerships across North America.
And if you’re still not convinced that we’re here to keep your business moving forward, take a look inside the Uptime Center.
See you on the road!